When it comes to Ute canopy shelving Rolacase – we know our stuff. RolaCase has been in the marketplace for over 40 years now, and the company has learned a lot along the way. We are always striving to provide the best service to our customers and give you the best Australian-made products we can offer.
Whether you are a small business or regional fleet customer, we can help! We have the capabilities to provide our services and products to various types of service bodies and we are partnered with well-known auto dealerships such as Toyota, ford, Mercedes, Renault traffic or Mitsubishi, LDV, Hyundai, Iveco, Volkswagen, Peugeot and Iveco.
If you are considering a Canopy Shelving, at RolaCase we can help you find the right shelving. From open shelving, cabinet kits, to metal drawer systems and bins, RolaCase have options to suit your needs, budget and we are happy to customise to your liking too.
Canopy shelving, they are small but mighty.
Installing a Ute canopy storage system can help organise your tools and keep a safe and tidy mobile storage area. Being able to find and access your tools in an organized manner is a great time saver! This will allow you to focus on the job at hand, be more efficient and look more professional.
Trade packages for canopy shelving
At Rolacase we can provide different Ute canopy shelving for any type of tradesman – whether you’re a plumber, electrician or service technician, we have something suitable for you, which we can customise to suit your needs.
What’s more, we also know that a Ute not only can be used for your business but they are also versatile and can be used for your family lifestyle. Canopies are surprisingly roomy so we can accommodate to suit any lifestyle, enjoying the benefits of having storage for your family activities and business.
RolaCase Canopy Trade Packages Available;
- Electrical shelving package – Fitted with cable drum holder, cabinet kits and RolaShelf Shelving.
- Basic Shelving package – Open shelving system, suitable to be customised by any tradesman.
- General Shelving package – Featuring our metal drawers; versatile package for any tradesman.
- Deluxe shelving package – featuring our sliding platforms; if you needing more shelving and storage options – this one is for you!
- Double electrical shelving package – Suitable for electricians wanting to get both sides of the canopy fitted out with shelving.
- Metal drawer package – Our most popular option for tradies as its durable, secure and it looks good.
- Sliding platform package – Sliding Platforms allow you to gain easy access to your tools without dislodging any internal storage.
- HVAC Shelving package – Ideal for refrigerator electricians
All our trade packages can be customised and our experienced engineers can even make suggestions of particular layouts when it comes to your canopy shelving. The ability to customize and move things around within the specifications is a possibility and we always open to suggestions – so we work with you to get you the best fit out possible!
Whatever your canopy shelving requirements or business needs, rest assured, our core value is to provide a quality product and superior customer service. When requesting a quote our sales team will ensure to match you with the right products to your needs and vehicle.
We have many more varieties of canopy packages available. See our Ute canopy shelving packages here: https://www.rolacase.com/product-category/heavy-duty-van-shelving/trade-packages-for-commerical/canopy-service-bodies/
Metal drawer Canopy Package – Our best selling product!
When choosing a Ute canopy storage system we recommend RolaCase metal drawer kits as they are our number 1 robust product choice in Australia and our canopy customer’s love them.
The RolaCase Metal Drawer kit, are a secure and durable solution for your organization’s needs. They are available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 series and are compatible with RolaShelf van racking systems too. The great thing about of Metal Drawer Kits are they can be secured and locked in your van or canopy; anywhere at any time and they are “rattle free”.
Installing a Metal Drawer kit advantages include;
- Security – all our metal drawers are lockable and you can feel confident in leaving your tools in a safe place.
- Quality – Australian made, tested and manufactured at RolaCase. Designed by professional engineers.
- Durable – sturdy and long lasting storage solution which will save you money over time.
- Organisation – keeps all your tools safe, organised and clean.
- Looks professional and great in any canopy or van!
An added bonus, Metal drawer kits are environmentally friendly. The production process of our metal drawers involves a carefully rolled out steel to form the cabinetry, with minimal surface spraying. It avoids the pollution problem from the beginning to the end. All our tradesman can agree that they love this product and it’s easy to install.
Find out more information here: https://www.rolacase.com/metal-drawer-kits/
Benefits of choosing RolaCase for your next Canopy fit out.
At RolaCase we are proud to provide innovative products designed around three key elements; safety, quality and durability.
- Over 40 years of experience in commercial and fleet van shelving solutions
- Professional Installer service provided *depending on location
- Partnered with the best installers and wholesalers across Australia for your convenience.
- We provide a lifetime warranty *terms and conditions apply (link)
- Superior Customer service
- Experts in van flooring protection
- Rolacase metal drawers and cabinets are engineered designed, tested and manufactured in Australia.
- Variety of products to suit any need and budget
- Easy to install DIY products, with tech support and manual instructions provided
- Products shipped directly to your door
- Rolacase is Australian Made and owned
Engineer design and Experience
We are continuously innovating new ideas or upgrading our existing products to ensure we are providing our customers with the highest quality products, user-friendly and suitability. We have experienced engineers that design, test and manufacture all our products and design. If you do follow through, we will get our engineers to pre-draw the product up to scale to suit your vehicle specifications and you can review it or make changes as many times as you like to suit your needs.
What we need from you to ensure correct fitment of your canopy
What makes Rolacase stand out from the marketplace is we have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge in the tool organisation business. We assure you we are not going to provide with something that is not useful to you and your business.
In order for us to ensure the correct fitment, we will need to know the following;
- The exact L x D x H of your canopy
- The Height of the bottom lip for clearance
- What type of Canopy do you have e.g., dual cab, single cab, extra cab.
- Locking Mechanisms that may interfere with the internal dimensions of the canopy package.
Installers and distributers
Rolacase can provide installation for Van shelving, Cargo flooring, Cabinet kits and Canopy shelving in various wholesaler locations within Australia. We have partnered with the best vehicle accessory installers near you to help with getting your van fit out.
Check out our website for where to buy and installers.
If you are looking into finding the right Ute canopy shelving for you then look no further then at RolaCase, where we have all your needs in one place. Our RolaCase customer service team are well informed and experienced and are always happy to have a chat about what you need for your business and help you find the best Ute canopy storage systems.