You will find your ultimate work partner in the Mercedes Sprinter van. Designed to help you work smarter and increase your productivity in your business.
At RolaCase and RolaShelf we can provide an extensive knowledge on what you need for your specific work type and vehicle. We also work together with professional engineers and various Mercedes-Benz dealerships to ensure RolaCase products are suitable for your specific vehicle. RolaCase is dedicated to deliver quality service to you and make your life simpler.
Customise your Mercedes Sprinter van to suit your work day with RolaCase and RolaShelf. We can provide a range of Mercedes Sprinter products such as:
Which products will fit my vehicle?
RolaCase Products are designed to fit the following Mercedes Sprinter van models:
- Mercedes Sprinter SWB/ Standard roof/ FWD van
- Mercedes Sprinter MWB/ Standard roof/ FWD/ RWD van
- Mercedes Sprinter LWB/ High roof/ RWD van
- Mercedes Sprinter ELWB/High roof/ RWD van
You can also use our vehicle configurator page to find RolaCase products best suited to you, or view our Mercedes-Benz van gallery page for ideas.
Can you fit the driver side only?
All our designs are customisable or we can build from scratch. You can choose to fit either the driver side, passenger side or both.
All our designs include:
- Customisable driver side front shelving
- Customisable driver side rear shelving
- Customisable passenger side rear or front shelving
RolaCase Mercedes Sprinter van shelving consists of the following series configuration:
- Mercedes Sprinter SWB van – 8, 10, 12 series RolaCase van shelving on the driver side and 8 series on the passenger side.
- Mercedes Sprinter MWB/ LWB/ ELWB van – 4, 8, 10, 12 series RolaCase van shelving on the driver and passenger side.
What trade packages would suit my Mercedes Sprinter van vehicle?
This depends on the type of business or service you provide. We have trade packages to suit any need and vehicle model.
Key packages for Mercedes Sprinter SWB/ MWB include;
Key packages for Mercedes Sprinter MWB/ LWB/ ELWB include;
What information do we require to ensure correct fitment?
For us to ensure the correct fitment of the shelving you will need to provide the following information about your vehicle;
- Year, make and model
- Number of sliding doors
- VIN number
- A few images of the cargo area flooring
- Details of any pre-existing flooring, barriers, or accessories
If you are unsure about how to provide this information, contact our customer service team by calling (02) 4340 1444 and we will be happy to help you find out all your details.
Do you have vehicle installers in my area?
RolaCase have authorised installers and lead technicians that can provide services for van shelving, cargo flooring, cabinet kits and canopy shelving in various locations within Australia. To find the nearest installer to you please click here for our online list of installers or feel free to give us a call on (02) 4340 1444.
Can I install the shelving myself at home?
Absolutely, RolaCase and RolaShelf products are DIY (do it yourself) and we express delivery directly to your location.
Where to buy RolaCase Products?
To find the nearest distributor to you please click here for our online list of distributors or feel free to give us a call on (02) 4340 1444.